Thursday, January 3, 2008

I haven't been home since last year!!

After a great time at home with my family and friends, I'm back in miami again and starting 2008.  For new year's eve I was actually at p. diddy's party at his house.  and he was wearing white just like my mom said!  I've also moved into a mansion (where I think they shrink you before you walk in to make everything seem much, much bigger) right in south beach.  I can now officially say that busta rhymes is my roommate.  I'm trying to get him to do a fake episode of cribs for me so I can post it on youtube.  Maybe a whole series. and a music video is on the way for a track from the dillagence mixtape.

This is just a quick update because I'm tired and trying to get back on a normal schedule.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU GILLIGAN