Thursday, January 17, 2008

like a rich broken family

Since new year's eve, the flipmode crew has lived in two different south beach houses, each worth upwards of $2M. To be clear, this has never been the norm for me, but I have grown so accustomed to these insane living situations that nothing phases me anymore. Maybe part of that is the fact that I know I'll be working the whole time and won't really get to enjoy it. Or it could be the fact that we're usually gone the second I start to get comfortable.

Despite me being jaded, this house is awesome. It's on the bay side of south beach right on the water, with a dock, pool, and hot tub. Five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, two living rooms, dining room, a bar/lounge area, and a huge gym, all on one floor. Also, I just learned that the house being built next door is the future Miami residence of Wyclef Jean. What a trip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

TOLD U IT WAS WORTH STAYING PUSSY

Unknown said...

I TOLD U TO STAY IT WOULD B WORTH IT PUSSY

chrisrenne said...

I TOLD U TO STAY PUSSY IT WAS WORTH IT