Monday, April 14, 2008

rode a mongoose till it was dark.

So I've been absent from this blog for quite some time now. Here's a quick rundown of what's new:


1. I am no longer on the road with Busta Rhymes. 

All the recording for the new album is finished, and the first single is already on the radio in New York and elsewhere. It's called Don't Touch Me, which makes me look like a jerk when I say "I recorded the new busta rhymes single, don't touch me." The album should be out early summer, look for my name in the liner notes!


2. I moved to Brooklyn. 

I got an apartment with my good friend Greg Barbone in Bushwick just a couple weeks ago, and have since been very preoccupied with such things as caulking my baseboards and scraping multiple layers of paint off of windows. The apartment is awesome and the studio room is basically set up, save for some acoustic panels and artwork to liven it up a little. Right now its basically a room full of keyboards with a computer and some other assorted goods.


3. I am older.

This past Sunday, I turned the fantastical age of 24.  And thanks to my loving brothers, I am the proud owner of a new George Foreman Grill.  It's actually from the future, which George calls "THE NEXT GRILLERATION." It works great, and warms my buns while I grill things.


4. Conclusion

That's about it, give or take an excursion to the midwest and some frozen porkchops.  Now that I am kind of settled into this apartment and finally have the internet here, you can expect more regular posts from me again.  See you soon.

No comments: